Thursday, January 16, 2014

Big Aluminum Tube

I just finished my turkey and swiss. Waiting for the big aluminum tube #US718 to Rome.
It was only $7.29 at that Au Bon Pain (The Good Bread) in the photo. I was thinking about how I like to engage servers like the one at ABP. I joke with them or ask about the picture that's painted on their finger nail. The purpose is to be present enough to enjoy my life now. There isn't space to explain that here so I started a new chapter in my book about it. The book is called Enlightenment for Engineers. I'm cranking out the chapters as things come to me.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. A trip to Italy AND starting a book. You're ambitious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started it three weeks ago. I'll complete it first and see if it's appropriate for others to see or if it's just for me.

    ReplyDelete