Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Old Fiats, Shooting photos at night, Sorrento Italy

 Scooters from above at night Sorrento. I tried 5 times to get best amount of tail light light.

 This one with the Fiat, boat and guys was outside of the mass I attended last Saturday in Sorrento.
The church is right at the marina.  Restored (or semi restored) Fiats are popular. I see several of them every day.  In the USA I see several in one year. 
 Another old Fiat. I don't think this one is operating by the look of the contents. I'd love to have a car like this.  Dent's and all but operating smoothly.
 Segnore Ruby at a swanky Hotel on the road leading down to the marina in Sorrento.  It's closed for the season. More than half of the hotels were closed for the season.
Paolo and Fuji shooting photos at night.

3 comments:

  1. I love the little red Fiat! Bring that home with you! We'll name it Rossiti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it! I should NOT have shown that Fiat photo. It appeals to your inner Italian and tiger. Now it's going be ebay scowering until I find one for you. I guess it could be worse. You could want a poodle or a pony. The Rossa Pantera eh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the Cinquecento.

    Check out what I found in Rome last year.

    ReplyDelete